Skip to main content

Charlotte Brontë Word Search - FREE

 Hello, there! I'm so glad you're here. Today I'm sharing another fun and free word search; this time on the life and works of the incomparable Charlotte Brontë. Jane Eyre is one of my all time favourite novels, and the Brontë sisters are responsible for some of our best loved classics.

I really hope you enjoy these word searches. I tried (in vain) to get them out at the same time each month, but that sort fell by the wayside. Instead, I am just aiming to get one out each month. 

Take a load off this weekend and relax for a few moments with this fun and free word search. Please let me know if you have any ideas you would like to see in these word searches in the future. Simply click on the image above and then print the jpeg image or click on the link for the PDF. 


All the word searches I create are in large print, with twenty hidden words to find. I also include a water paint image, painted by me. Let me know how you go with this one and have fun!






Comments

  1. Oh, thank you :) I just printed one off. I'll have to scroll down and look for your others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula, I'm so glad you liked it. Next month will be Agatha Christie, so be sure to pop back! Enjoy, Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment