Skip to main content

Christmas Word Search - FREE

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our house! The kids are all on holidays now and the sun is shining. After a couple of mediocre summers I am embracing a long, hot summer with Christmas to look forward to. What's it like where you are? Hot? Snowy? Windy? (We've had some really bad storms already this summer with wind taking down trees all around us).

I have created this word search for you to enjoy this weekend. Christmas is the theme and there are twenty words for you to find in a large, easy to read font. The water paint was a new one I did this week; my first attempt at holly!


 Downloading the word search is simple. Either click on the jpeg image above and print it, or you can click on the pdf link below.

Christmas Word Search

If you're interested, you can find the other word searches that I have created here. My goal was to create one word search a month; this year I created and posted six. Fifty percent success rate! Not too bad. If you are interested I am happy to keep creating these next year too, although not necessarily every month! Please let me know if you have any ideas for future word searches or if you would like any other word puzzles. 

Have a lovely and relaxing weekend and thank you taking the time to stop by here.



Comments

  1. Thanks for the word search. Playing with it now !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it! A bit of Christmas cheer and simple fun xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Kirsty,
    Yay, I've just printed it off as the perfect reward for having completed all my Christmas shopping today. And I think bi-monthly is a sterling effort, considering you created them all yourself. I'll check to see if there are any I have missed.
    Wishing you a blessed and merry Christmas,
    Paula xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment