Skip to main content

Jane Austen Classic Word Search - FREE

I have something fun and exciting to share with you all today. I love word games, puzzles and riddles and I especially love word searches and crosswords. I thought you might like them too, so I have started creating classic themed word searches for you to download on the first Friday of every month (perfect for the weekend - perhaps whilst watching the Coronation!)

The first one is the characters of Jane Austen's novels. Each word search is made with large print and includes a floral picture, hand-painted by me. I love water painting and I love word searches - a match made in heaven!


You can either copy the image above, or you can download the PDF from the google drive here.


I have also made an answer sheet. If you would like one, please email me and I will send it to you. I don't think the puzzles are too hard, but if enough people email then next month I will add the link to the answers in the post.

If you have any ideas for word searches that you would like to see in the future, please let me know if the comments below. I hope you enjoy these fun, free past-times. I have really been enjoying making them!



Comments