Skip to main content

Bitesize Inspiration: William Morris

 

With spring and spring cleaning upon me, and many of us who are in the Southern Hemisphere (or autumn cleaning for those of you lovely northern neighbours), it's a good time to take some inspiration from the British artisan and designer, William Morris. Now, I know that this quote truly is a classic and that we've probably all heard it before, but that's what makes it so inspirational: it's still valid and pertinent today. 
As I start to tackle the different areas of spring cleaning around my home, I keep this quote in mind. Do I find something still beautiful? Or useful? If not, why am I holding onto it and making it a part of my cleaning routine?
With the change of season upon us, now is the time to re-assess the things that we have been holding onto and decide if it might be time to let some things go. 

Have a wonderful week,





Comments